Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Karl Edwards Bazaar @ the NBC Tent



I helped my dory at another of her bazaars again. This time, it was in the NBC tent. I saw a lot of interesting people/things there. Check out the pictures below!:)

First, i had to have my dose of yummy cheese rolls from Mary Grace!:) Hi Ate! Smile! :)

We found this woman with cool blue hair!:)

And our now favorite fashionable doctor mommy, Mrs. Joyce Lim who wore a LOVELY Goyard bag she got from Barneys, New York!! :)
look at her Hermes bangles and cuffs!!

and now fashionable mommy poses with her most beloved accessory, her daughter!:)

Our newest fashion baby, Snowball! (A black vintage Taiga Leather LV clutch)

and a manlier version of him

Gypsy daw ako! hahaha

Dory's gorgeous H belt :)

and my most recent purchase.. an incan designed pendant from Equador. It's actually pewter dipped in 24 karat gold :)

HAPPY HAPPY!!:)

3 comments:

  1. OMG. I know Joyce Lim personally! She really likes bangles and bags.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh!! I wanna see her closet! ahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m inggit with ur birkin! where did u get it and how much pala?

    ReplyDelete