Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Androgynous Man Clutches and Sexy Brogues!!!

I know it's been a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time since I last blogged. It's actually cause i couldnt access my account for some reason. HAHA. But now I'm back! ! I've been craving a lot for clutches lately and i just had the urge to blog about them.

Man Clutches were invented WAAAAY back. But they kinda look pangdaddy (like theyre for dads) na. But that's just me. HAHA
Old styles:



but these NEW ones are questionable(?) Well I think they're gorgeous. Frida Giannini is such a genius.
What about you? What do you think?
YAAAY? or NAAY? You decide :)



I tried this (Double G) Gucci Clutch and i think it could work for men too! It's big enough for men to be able to use it, I think. :)

Brad Goreski!


Brad Goreski and Chanel Briefcase

MMMMMM feelin the chanel on youu!
I think i would clutch that too.

PRADA BROGUE SECTION!!!!!
I think i love them as much as i love the clutches above!

I love the colors!

Look at those socks!



GEE these Prada brogues are really something huh??

I especially like the BagHag's



They're amazing :)

That's all for now!!!:) Thanks for reading!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment